You can pixelate images using Illustrator's "Effect" feature.
- Open the image you want to pixelate in a new Illustrator file.
- Click the "Effect" menu at the top of the screen.
- Select the "Pixelate" option.
- Select the desired pixelated effect from the cascading menu.
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how do you vectorize an image?
How to Vectorize an Image in Illustrator
- Open the image in Illustrator and make sure it's selected.
- Navigate to the Live Trace option on the control panel.
- Browse the existing preset options and select one to vectorize the image.
- In order to create a separate path for each color click Expand under the options menu.
Subsequently, question is, how do I pixelate an image? If you want to pixelate an image, all you have to do is resize it a few times. Select "File" and then "Open" to bring your image of choice into Paint. Choose the "Select" tool from the toolbar and click and drag to select your photo, placing a dotted border around it.
Also to know, what does make Pixel Perfect do in Illustrator?
Illustrator lets you create pixel-perfect art that looks sharp and crisp on screens at different stroke widths and alignment options. Choose to align an existing object to the pixel grid with a single click or align a new object right while drawing it.
How can I sharpen an image?
Sharpen image areas
- Select the Sharpen tool . (If the tool isn't visible, hold down the Blur tool.)
- Do the following in the options bar: Choose a brush tip and set options for the blending mode and strength.
- Drag over the part of the image you want to sharpen.