Please bring the following documents forFlorida title transfers:
- Original Florida title properly completed by buyer(s) and seller(s)
- All applicants (purchasers) for title must sign the initial Application for Florida Title (DHSMV 82040) or be present in our office. If an applicant is unable to come in, he or shemay provide a completed Power of Attorney (DHSMV 82053) to the applicant visiting our office so that applicant may sign the application on the missing applicants behalf
- Proof of Florida insurance, if applying for registration
- U. S. Driver License, U.S. Identification card or valid passport for each owner
- Plate number if transferring a Florida plate
Note:Bring current odometer reading and verify the VIN number on the title matches the VIN of your vehicle prior to your arrival.
*Transactions involving Trusts, repossession, towing and storage, or deceased persons will require additional documentation.
*Cash, check, debit and credit cards are accepted for these transactions. Please click here for our payment policy.Click here for the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles fee schedule.