What is Aave (AAVE) and how to get an instant AAVE loan
Aave (AAVE) is a decentralized finance (DeFi) money market that runs on the Ethereum blockchain. Aave lets users lend and borrow a wide range of crypto assets. Originally known as ETHLend, the company changed to Aave in 2020. As a peer-to-peer lending protocol, users lend out their crypto to other users and as a reward, earn passive income on the funds they lend out. To qualify, a borrower must deposit collateral greater than the amount they want to borrow. The AAVE token is the native token that users can use as collateral to get a discount on transaction fees. AAVE also allows governance rights to token holders.
Pros and Cons of Aave (AAVE)
- Its one of the most popular DeFi tokens and thus, has a passionate community
- Aave liquidity is immense meaning borrowers can get flash loans and lenders can earn high interest
- Aave is forming solid partnerships with reputable companies like digital payments platform WIREX
- Aave has credible stakeholders from Blockchain Capital, DTC Capital, Three Arrows Capital, Parafi Capital, Blockchain.com, Winklevoss Capital and more.
- AAVE supply is finite. There is a total supply of 16 million.
- Aave is embracing Polygons Layer- 2 scaling solution, making it far more efficient than other DeFi protocols.
- Lenders dont get a high return on their investment compared to other
- Lots of competition with over 100 DeFi platforms.
- Security and hacks are always an issue with DeFi platforms.
How to get an instant AAVE loan
Are you an AAVE HODLer? Perhaps you have AAVE that you dont want to sell but you need cash now. In that case, getting quick cash is easy with YouHodler. Just deposit your AAVE to your YouHodler wallet, pick one of our three loan plans (custom loan plans available upon request), and then in seconds, youll see your funds arrive in your fiat or stablecoinwallet. Then when you pay back the loan, you get your AAVE back even if its increased in value.
Choose from AAVE to USD, AAVE to EUR, AAVE to GBP, and more! We have an industry-best loan to value ratio (LTV) of 90% meaning you get the most money for your collateral.
How to borrow Aave - How does it work?
With our Crypto-Backed Loan service, you can borrow BTC, USDT, USD, EUR, GBP, or CHF only. That means if you want to borrow AAVE you first must convert one of the above to fiat and convert it to AAVE using our exchange service.
Aave loan calculator
You can use our AAVE loan calculator with different loan plans to find the best option for you. You can see all parameters on the form such as loan duration, price down limit, and loan repayment. If you want to loan Aave, please check the calculator first to see which plan works best for you.
Aave lending process
Aave lending is easy with YouHodler. Just open and verify your account, deposit your crypto to the wallet and use it as collateral for your future AAVE loans.