To check your trading fee rate, please click here.Notes:
- All spot market VIPs are also VIPs in the Futures market.
- Futures fee tiers mirror the spot market tiers but are generally lower. Please note that the volume requirement for each VIP tier is 5 times that of the spot market due to the leverage provided.
- Please refer to Daily BNB Balance Calculation Mechanism.
- Users will receive a 10% discount on standard trading fees when they use BNB to pay for trading fees on Binance Futures. Users will need to transfer BNB from their Spot Wallet to their Futures Wallet to receive the 10% discount. Please ensure that you have a sufficient BNB balance in your Futures Wallet to pay for the trading fees. The system will automatically deduct USDT as Futures trading fees and you will not be entitled to the discount.
- BNB transferred to the Futures USD-M Wallet can be used for fee discounts and collateral when Multi-Assets mode is enabled. For more details, please refer to Binance Futures Trading Fee Discount Program - Save 10% With BNB