You must complete General Objectives of Social Studies to unlock this Lesson.
FAMILY BOND AND LIVING TOGETHER AS ONE FAMILY
- Advantages of living together in the family
INTRODUCTION TO FAMILY BOND
Living together is necessary for healthy close ties among the members of a family irrespective of the size of such family.
ADVANTAGES OF LIVING TOGETHER IN THE FAMILY
- PROTECTION: It is the responsibility of the older members of the family, especially the parents to protect their children and other members of the family from danger. The parents must make sure that they live in a secured and save environment.
- HAPPINESS: If a good relationship exist among members of the family, and the couple (husband and wife) display love and affection; this will provide happiness for the members of the family. Members of the family would be made happy if the father provides for their needs.
- UNITY: Living together in the family promotes the spirit of unity among members of the family. Hence, whatever happens to one member of the family affects all members of the family, because members of the family see themselves as one entity.
- EDUCATION OF CHILDREN: The family creates the opportunity for the children to receive formal education by sending the children to school, pay their school fees, buy books and provides general upkeep of their children in school.You are viewing an excerpt of this lesson. Subscribing to the subject will give you access to the following:
- The complete lesson note and evaluation questions for this topic
- The complete lessons for the subject and class (First Term, Second Term & Third Term)
- Media-rich, interactive and gamified content
- End-of-lesson objective questions with detailed explanations to force mastery of content
- Simulated termly preparatory exams
- Discussion boards on all lessons and subjects
- Guaranteed learning
- Win great prizes for topping the Hall of FameLesson tags: JSS2 Social Studies, JSS2 Social Studies Evaluation Questions, JSS2 Social Studies Evaluation Questions First Term, JSS2 Social Studies First Term, JSS2 Social Studies Objective Questions, JSS2 Social Studies Objective Questions First Term, Social Studies Lesson Notes